The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Online Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s)
are appearing without your permission. There are two parts to the legal procedure:
(1) Writing a Proper DMCA Notice, and (2) Sending the Proper DMCA Notice to EskimoTube.com Designated Agent.
It is expected that all users of any part of the EskimoTube.com system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if EskimoTube.com is notified
of claimed copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously
by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. EskimoTube.com will comply
with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received by its Designated Agent. EskimoTube.com reserves the right at its sole
and entire discretion, to remove content that infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
Proper DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure:
1. Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
2. State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
4. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that EskimoTube.com disable access over the World Wide Web.
5. Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing "information reasonably sufficient to permit EskimoTube.com to locate the material."
6. State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law."
7. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
8. Sign the notice with either a physical or electronic signature.
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your DMCA Notice to the following agent designated by EskimoTube.com: